ISDA are continuing their drive to promote document digitisation with the recent release of four electronic tools that will help firms:
- improve their digital documentation strategy;
- streamline their portfolio reconciliation and dispute resolution process;
- update custodial onboarding for segregated accounts.
These issues were deemed priority topics by ISDA members and relevant working groups, the recently published documents accordingly:
- summarize key challenges and pain points
- highlight opportunities for improvement
- provide sample use cases and a sample project implementation plan
- offer an interactive cost benefit analysis to help you build a business case for improving your portfolio reconciliation and dispute resolution process and your custodial onboarding process
If you are still negotiating derivatives documentation via email and redlines, manually reconciling your collateral management disputes and collateral terms, emailing margin call communication and faxing settlement instructions, or if you need to speed up your custodial onboarding, this initiative is for you.
The user-guide format documents can be downloaded using the below hyperlinks:
If you have any questions about the ISDA Collateral Management Transformation Toolkit and collateral management efficiencies, you can contact Amy Caruso, Head of Collateral Initiatives at ISDA. Her email address is email@example.com.Contact Us